- This is a niche reporting service tracking global health matters in Geneva.
- The development challenges we face today, demonstrate the need for inter-disciplinary approaches to tackle complex matters.
- It is no surprise then, that inter-disciplinary reporting is crucial, in order to capture the big picture, without being constrained by silos. This is a modest effort to do so.
- The ultimate goal is to improve our understanding on how global health is being governed, thereby contributing to the transparency and accountability of actors in this complex field.
- Do consider supporting Geneva Health Files. I aim to make this a reader-funded process. You can make a contribution at paypal.me/genevahealthfiles (You will need a paypal account to do so.)
All things global health. Geneva.
Get In Touch
- Email Priti Patnaik at: patnaik[dot]reporting[at]gmail[dot]com
- You can also follow Geneva Health Files on twitter: @FilesGeneva, exclusively on global health and related matters.
- Follow Priti Patnaik, on her personal twitter handle @pretpat – where she tracks global health, Indian politics, and interesting work of other commentators.
- Find us on linkedin: Geneva Health Files Linkedin Page
Share, source and support us
Share our work with your colleagues in global health
Talk to us. We are an inter-disciplinary reporting service. Enrich our journalism with your perspectives
Donate to us and help fund this independent journalistic initiative