- This is a niche reporting service tracking global health matters in Geneva.
- The development challenges we face today, demonstrate the need for inter-disciplinary approaches to tackle complex matters.
- It is no surprise then, that inter-disciplinary reporting is crucial, in order to capture the big picture, without being constrained by silos. This is a modest effort to do so.
- The ultimate goal is to improve our understanding on how global health is being governed, thereby contributing to the transparency and accountability of actors in this complex field.
- Do consider supporting Geneva Health Files. I aim to make this a reader-funded process. You can make a contribution at paypal.me/genevahealthfiles (You will need a paypal account to do so.)
All things global health. Geneva.
Share, source and support us
Share our work with your colleagues in global health
Talk to us. We are an inter-disciplinary reporting service. Enrich our journalism with your perspectives
Donate to us and help fund this independent journalistic initiative